logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

snoobab323
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:04:17 AM(UTC)
snoobab323

Groups: Registered

I have BBPro build 202 installed on my home network.
1. Monitoring computer hardwired to D-Link 655 extreme router.
2. Desktop being monitored hardwired to router and appears to monitor correctly most of the time. Key logging seems to be a bit erratic, working correctly sometime, and not working at all on other days. Skype call recording seems to work correctly.
3. Laptop (Dell latitude 6400)connected via wireless to router. Monitoring of this machine appears to work erratically. Screenshot recording seems to work correctly most of the time, while key logging only works occasionally. Skype call recording seems to work only after the second or third Skype call is made. The biggest problem seems to be that the machine starts to respond slower and slower until it freezes and a hard boot is required. Rebooting seems to correct the problem temporarily, but is very frustrating for the user. when looking at the performance tab of task manager the CPU seems to be pegged at 100% when this occurs. Before the problem occurs the CPU usage seems to fluctuate between 15 and 30% while idle.

Any help on solving this problem would be welcome!

Thanks
Snoobab
joe
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2011 2:09:38 PM(UTC)
joe

Groups: Administrators, Registered

Hi,

Please look in the Task Manager (Processes tab) which process or processes consume CPU at the moment when “the CPU seems to be pegged at 100% when this occurs”.

Joe
snoobab323
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 3:37:48 AM(UTC)
snoobab323

Groups: Registered

Joe,
A repair install of windows and checking all hardware drivers are current seems to have corrected the slowing down problem that i was experiencing with the processor pegging at 100%.
I am still experiencing issues with key logging and Skype call recording. Any assistance with these issues would be appreciated.

Thanks
Snoobab