logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Rskingdom
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 3:21:48 AM(UTC)
Rskingdom

Groups: Registered

I know Swifty didnt speak about this in the video but Blizzard acknowledged that the very first honor system pretty much destroyed peoples lives. However, these days with YouTubers and streamers, they perform WoW Classic 14 hours each day IN www mmogo.com/Wow-classic/Gold.html]wow classic gold anyway I think that it would be fine. Along with the gear should be the same. OP gear kind pvp will free up people rolling for gear from raids and will only have more people pvping which is a good thing.The last thing that you mentioned about"no modifications" is indeed true and I truly hope Blizzard will do it. It is literally the only reason behind gamers to play with vanilla. To experience the things that where enjoyment and not fun, etc.

Is not the objective of to give players another alternative about what to play, to possess another WoW Classic game for Blizzard and the timeless server with? I highly doubt they'd do ALL this work to simply lay out a 14 year-old game in order to feed gamers' butthurt nostalgia. Since the main centre of WoW Classic has radically changed, it would make more sense the purpose of this server, is for players that want a more hard-working, grindy and glossy game who are open to more opportunities, instead of the thoughtfully modern elevated match with much more advanced- and balanced thoughts. I really don't believe players know what they need, since now we are not used to the immensely overpowered exploits that were in games, and gamers' focus today, is about respecting those imperfections.

WoW Classic isn't gonna be good. Blizzard now is not any good, after Legion hit along with also the changes involved to each component of end game content was disgusting, so I played WoW Classic overdue BC through start of Legion, Legion gearing, equipment drops, non locked/limited mythic dungeons that made end game raiding a nonsense because the best equipment no more came from only raids destroyed WoW Classic. Out gearing you people could spend hours personally and if you didn't keep up the top guilds cut you or benched TO www mmogo.com/Wow-classic/Gold.html buy wow gold northdale you. I was done wasting my time, although woW Classic remains this way today I stayed around to make gold only. 6 weeks ago I unsubbed.