logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Rskingdom
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2019 2:55:41 AM(UTC)
Rskingdom

Groups: Registered

I've been waiting since the initial statement for 3w.mmogo.com/Esom/Gold.html]The IT IS SPAM Blades Gold launch along with also my worst fears have come true. Damn you Bethesda!! Pay would be the biggest scam in gaming history. Most of us know we ought to really be rewarded for the hours spent playing, not dollars we are paying. Continue the great work as always.Bethesda track record is not looking great. The IT IS SPAM Blades The IT IS SPAM Blades blatant money grab for a sub level, laggy game. Edition to the shop is a pet stone for $10, Fallout 76 want I say more? The IT IS SPAM Blades a p-t-w on a Telephone? Not looking good for The IT IS SPAM Blades I am afraid.

Bethesda is tricking everyone who's eagerly awaiting for ES6 into spending money. That is shady. Why don't you make it a 5-10$ game without a joyful and Pay-To-Win BS so they can gain some revenue fanbase? Again Bethesda is being an Anti-Consumer crap company. It is just a PR-Move designed to acquire decent consumer will, this is NOT an act of kindness! Please don't fall for all of the crap they are trying to sell you as"great deeds".

It is absolutely free to play, they have to earn their money. I've played about 5 hours of The IT IS SPAM Blades so far and have not spent a penny, I'm having a blast playing this. My experience one piece hasn't been destroyed by the MTAs. I would prefer MTAs over ads. It also isn't pay where you're able to do things a little faster if you pay, it is freemium, to triumph, there is a difference. I am not thinking about buying any MTAs, and I am perfectly fine with them.People who complain about not being able to play games using MXTs just do not understand how to play The IT IS SPAM Blades. I'd faced a lot of these situations but once I attempted to play the game again and again, I guessed that MXTs are 3w.mmogo.com/Esom/Gold buy ESO Blades Gold needed. The IT IS SPAM Blades is difficult at first but in the future, after you get your shit together, it's really easy.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 14, 2019 3:05:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified