PRIVACY OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY AND EXPLANATION
ASM Software has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information. We take stringent precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We do not sell or give away your personal information.
If for some reason you believe ASM Software has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem.
To customize our site to your needs, we will initiate a onetime only request for information from you when you attempt to access a customizable section of our web site. Such data will enable us to identify you each time you enter our site and provide us with some marketing demographic data. This information is provided through a User Profile when you first attempt to download software, subscribe to e-mail newsletters or sign up for a beta testing. We utilize your personal information only for these three purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help us create content most relevant to you and improve our product line to better suit your needs.
- To alert you about product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from ASM Software.
If you decide to register or provide personal information, you will be able to select the types of information you want to receive from ASM Software. If you do not want ASM Software to communicate with you about other offers regarding ASM Software products, events or services you may deselect the appropriate option.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the My Account page.
- You can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
- You can tell us whether you want ASM Software to contact you.
- You can register to create your personal account on ASM Software web site.
If you ever want to review or update that information, you can visit the My Account page, click on Manage My Account, and edit any of the personal information in your profile.